Wednesday, February 22, 2012

indisposed

I have been the luckiest of people in the past week. The other day, my laptop crashed. Literally! My baby cousin accidentally knocked it over. I looked away for a split second to grab a piece of paper that was blown away by the fan and before I knew it, my laptop was diving down to the floor. It is now in a laptop ICU, fighting for dear life. 

I am now writing this from my phone which is not the easiest thing. My aunt had offered to lend me her laptop for the meantime but I have yet to see her. 

That, plus my best friend's wedding is 6 days away and everything is quickly turning into a frantic mess right now. It doesn't help that her wedding is a good 8 hour drive from civilization. I was supposed to come in for the wedding on Friday but my bestfriend, who is probably on a brink of a nervous breakdown, has been calling and texting me non stop. Thus, I've decided to bump my trip up to tomorrow. 

So yeah, that is how my life is for the next week. Don't worry though. I still have one last v-day post in store (when life gets a little saner for me). 

Till then! (and wish me luck!) 

No comments: